The following rules will apply to all swimmers including tenants and their guests. ANYONE VIOLATING ANY OF THESE RULES WILL BE SUBJECT OF HAVING HIS/HER SWIMMING PRIVILEGES SUSPENDED FOR THE SEASON.
- ALL PERSONS WILL SWIM AT THEIR OWN RISK – NO LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY.
- Everyone must register in park office and shower before entering pool.
- No one with skin diseases or open sores will be allowed in the pool.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to watch a child under the age of 12, (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- No food, beverages, candy, gum, pets or glass containers of any kind are allowed inside the pool area. No ice chest or coolers. ONLY BOTTLED WATER IS PERMITTED, NO OTHER CONTAINERS.”
- No cut-offs are allowed and all swimmers must wear regulation swimsuits. All infants and any children who are not potty-trained must wear swim diapers.
- No running, pushing, or horseplay will be permitted. These are safety issues.
- No diving off the edge of pool is allowed. No diving off of top of ladder or out of chairs.
- No suntan oil of any kind is allowed in the pool area.
- NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA (THIS INCLUDES THE RESTROOM).
- Only authorized diving and pool toys will be allowed in the pool area, pennies, rocks, etc. are not allowed.
- DO NOT SIT OR STAND ON THE ROPE. VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE POOL AREA AND IF CAUGHT, AGAIN WILL LOSE THEIR POOL PRIVILEGES FOR THE SEASON!!
- Bracelets will be issued to tenants again this year and must be worn at all times while in the pool area. All members of your household must have a bracelet. Anyone not wearing a bracelet will be asked to leave the pool area to get their bracelet. The bracelets will be issued at no cost to you the first time. There will be a $2.00 replacement fee for lost bracelets. If your bracelet breaks, it will be replaced one time free.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE POOL AREA UNLESS FIRST REGISTERING IN THE OFFICE. ANYONE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE REGISTERED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
- All guests must be accompanied by a tenant and register in the office and pay a daily pool fee before entering the pool area. Guests pool fees will be $5.00 per day plus a $2.00 bracelet fee which will be refunded upon return of the bracelet to our office during business hours after each visit.
- If you anticipate guests for the weekend, they must be registered and pick up bracelet by 5:00 pm on Friday. There will be a deposit box with envelopes on the pool door for unexpected guests. If you have unexpected guests for the weekend, you can put their swimming fee plus bracelet deposit of $2.00 in an envelope with your address and guests name on it and drop it in the deposit box. You will need exact cash as there is no way to get change. The office is closed on weekends, this drop box is a courtesy from us so that your unexpected guests can swim on the weekend and is strictly on the honor system. If anyone is caught not paying their fee, they as well as the tenant will be asked to pay and asked to leave the pool and could lead to privileges being taken away.
- PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF AND YOUR GUESTS. DO NOT LEAVE TRASH IN THE POOL AREA OR BATH AND SHOWERS. The pool and surrounding areas are here for you to enjoy, anyone caught damaging property or leaving the area messy will result in pool privileges taken away but the tenant will also be fined.
Landlord reserves the right to amend or modify these Rules and Regulations at any time. The amended or modified Rules and Regulations shall be immediately effective and will supersede and replace prior versions. Landlord will notify Tenant of any such changes.
PLEASE MAKE ALL YOUR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS AND GUESTS AWARE OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.