Formerly known as FREPPON RV PARK
MOBILE HOME LOTS
-RV Sites are $25/night, $125/week
-Lots A1 through L12 are $350/month and Lots A206 through B208 are $350/month.
-Rentals starting from $350/month
-Storage Unit rates are as follows:
- $20/month (10’× 5′)
- $30/month (10’× 10′)
- $40/month (10’× 20′)
MAKE CHECKS, CASHIER’S CHECKS, AND MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO: Shady Oaks RV/MHC
NON-CASH PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE VIA DROPBOX ON LOCATION
Although security cameras are on site, we DO NOT recommend cash payments! We are not responsible for any cash payments!
MONEY ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE AT HARP’S AND THE POST OFFICE
CASHIER’S CHECKS ARE AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL BANK
– Rent is due on the 1ST of each month.
– Late fees will automatically be accessed if not paid by the 6th of each month. Late fees are $50. If the 1st day of the month falls on a Sunday or a federally observed Holiday, then an extra day is permitted.
– Tenants not paying the total amount due including late charges by 5:00 PM the last day of the month will be assessed an additional $30.00 late charge, and will be subject to a 10-day vacate notice. All accrued late charges will be treated as additional rent and also be subject to further late charge assessments if not paid by the end of each month. Delinquencies of two months or greater will be turned over to an attorney for prosecuting under all applicable Arkansas State statutes.
Storage Late Fees
Rules & Regulations
Our fishing pond is fully stocked with a variety of fish including catfish, bass, crappie, and brim. Fishing is available to any occupant of Shady Oaks RV and Mobile Home Community, catch & release only.
DO NOT swim in the lake!
DO NOT leave children unattended! Shady Oaks RV and Mobile Home Community is not responsible for your personal safety or your property.
Pets in RVs and Mobile Homes
– Indoor house pets only, limit 2 per site.
– Pets are not allowed outside unless accompanied by owner and on a leash.
– Owner must clean up after pets outside.
– Management reserves the right to refuse pet privileges.
– Limit 2 vehicles per site.
– No inoperable vehicles on site.
– No on-site vehicle repairs or maintenance permitted.
Quiet Time & Your Safety
– Please respect other occupants by observing quiet hours after 10:00pm.
– There is a strict 20mph speed limit in the park.
– For your safety, watch for oncoming traffic while entering and exiting the park.
– Shady Oaks RV and Mobile Home Community is not responsible for your personal safety or your property.