BUILDING CAPACITY IS 100 PEOPLE MAXIMUM
Arrangements for key pick up and return are to be made with Park Manager.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING YOUR GUESTS AWARE OF ALL EXIT AND FIRE EXTINGUISHER LOCATIONS.
1. You must put up a $200.00 cleaning deposit with rental fee. (CASH ONLY) Upon inspection by park staff, after use of the clubhouse, that all is satisfactory, you will receive the deposit back.
2. RENTAL RATE FEES:
Rental Fees must be paid in order to reserve the building,
- Tenants $35 per hour (2 hour minimum)
Non-tenants $50 per hour (2 hour minimum)
If you need a rental for only one room (clubhouse of dining area) or a rental for a whole day or entire
weekend for your event, talk to Park Manager about special pricing.
3. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU NEED TO CANCEL, THIS HAS TO BE DONE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO RENTAL DATE OR YOU WILL FORFEIT THE RENTAL FEE.
4. DO NOT USE DOOR FROM DINING ROOM TO POOL AREA. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY.
5. You can move furniture to suit your needs, but must be put back where you found them. (Make a diagram of placement if necessary). If you wish to remove tablecloths, you are welcome to do so, just put them back when you are through. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THEM AND THEY ARE SOILED, A FEE WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF YOUR CLEANING DEPOSIT.
6. Do not put nails or staples in any of the walls, if you use tape to decorate, you need to remove it.
7. Do not allow children to run or rough-house in the building for their own safety.
8. We cannot reserve the pool for private parties, however some arrangements can be made where your guest can swim at your event. Talk to the Park Manager about this.
WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH THE CLUBHOUSE:
9.ENTIRE PRIMISES must be left as you found it (this includes the front area under the awning).
10.All floors must be left mopped clean, we mop all floors the day before or the day of your rental. IF WE HAVE TO MOP, A FEE WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF YOUR CLEANING DEPOSIT.
11. All tables and counter tops must be washed off.
12. All cleaning materials are in the kitchen area. Mops, brooms, etc. are in the kitchen closet and dish towels are in the top drawer next to the refrigerator.
13. Please leave dish towels in the sink for park staff to take care of.
14. All trash must be disposed of in dumpster located on the east side of the clubhouse. We put clean trash bags in all trash cans. If you think you will need more, you must furnish them.
15. Before leaving the building, please put A/C thermostats to 80 degrees and(summer) and heat on 65 degrees (winter).
16. Be sure all LIGHTS ARE TURNED OFF and ALL DOORS ARE LOCKED!
17. DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING FROM THE BUILDING!