The swimming pool is scheduled to open regular hours from Monday,
May 30, 2016 through Sunday, August 21, 2016. The pool will be open on weekends through the Labor Day Holiday, Monday, September 5, 2016.
The regular days and hours of operation will be:
Tuesdays through Saturdays
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- for ADULTS ONLY 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
(No Children Allowed In Or Around Pool Area)
The pool schedule August 26, 2016, through Monday, September 5, 2016 will be:
- 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Monday (Labor Day)
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Must be registered before Friday, May 27, 2016 at 5pm, no registrations on memorial day.Please note the change in the schedule this year.
Please note the change in the schedule this year.
The following rules will apply to all swimmers including tenants and their guests. Anyone violating any of these rules will be subject to having his/her swimming privileges suspended for the season. Any tenant whose guests violate these rules may have the tenant’s swimming privileges suspended for the season.
- 1. ALL PERSONS WILL SWIM AT THEIR OWN RISK – NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY
- 2. Everyone must register in park office and shower before entering pool.
- 3. No one with skin diseases or open sores will be allowed in the pool.
- 4. Children under 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to watch a child under the age of 12 – NO EXCEPTIONS
- 5. No food, beverages, candy, gum, pets or glass containers of any kind are allowed inside the pool area. No ice chests or coolers. “ ONLY BOTTLED WATER IS PERMITTED, NO OTHER CONTAINERS.”
- 6. No cut-offs are allowed and all swimmers must wear regulation swimsuits. All infants and any children who are not potty-trained must wear swim diapers.
- 7. No running, pushing, or horseplay will be permitted. These are safety issues.
- 8. No diving off the edge of the pool is allowed. No diving off of top of ladder or out of chairs.
- 9. No suntan oil of any kind is allowed in pool area.
- 10. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA (THIS INCLUDES THE RESTROOM).
- 11. Only authorized diving and pool toys will be allowed in the pool area, pennies, rocks, etc. are not allowed.
- 12. DO NOT SIT OR STAND ON THE ROPE. VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE POOL AREA AND IF CAUGHT AGAIN WILL LOOSE THEIR POOL PRIVILEGES FOR THE SEASON!!!!!
- 13. Bracelets will be issued to tenants again this year and must be worn at all times while in the pool area. All members of your household must have a bracelet. Anyone not wearing a bracelet will be asked to leave the pool area to get their bracelet. The bracelets will be issued at no cost to you the first time. There will be a $2.00 replacement fee for lost bracelets. If your bracelet breaks, it will be replaced one time free.
- 14.NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE POOL AREA UNLESS FIRST REGISTERED IN THE OFFICE. ANYONE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE REGISTERED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN
- 15. All guests must be accompanied by a tenant and register in the office and pay a daily pool fee before entering the pool area. Guest pool fees will be $5.00 per day plus a $2.00 bracelet fee which will be refunded upon return of the bracelet to the office after each visit.
- 16. If you anticipate guests for the weekend, they must be registered and pick up bracelet by 5:00 PM on Friday. There will be a deposit box with envelopes in the pool area this year for unexpected guests. If you have unexpected guests for the weekend, you can put their swimming fee plus bracelet deposit of $2.00 in an envelope with your address and guests name on it and drop it in the deposit box. You will need to have the exact amount, we will not have change. Visitor’s bracelet may be returned for deposit refund in office during business hours. We will check deposit box regular and issue guests bracelets as needed.
PLEASE MAKE ALL YOUR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS AND GUESTS AWARE OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.