BUILDING CAPACITY IS 100 PEOPLE MAXIMUM
Arrangements for key pick up and return are to be made with Park Manager
NOTE** YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING YOUR GUESTS AWARE OF ALL EXIT AND FIRE EXTINGUISHER LOCATIONS
1. You must put up a $200.00 cleaning deposit with rental fee. Upon inspection by park staff, after use of the Clubhouse, that all is satisfactory, you will receive the cleaning deposit back.
2. RENTAL FEE RATES:
- Rental Fees must be paid in order to reserve the building.
- Tenants: $35 per hour (2 hour minimum) due
- Non-tenants: $50.00 per hour (2 hour minimum)
If you need a rental for only one room (clubhouse or dining area) or a rental for a whole day or entire weekend for your event, talk to Park Manager about special pricing.
3. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU NEED TO CANCEL, THIS HAS TO BE DONE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO RENTAL DATE OR YOU WILL FORFEIT THE RENTAL FEE.
4. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OR AROUND THE BUILDING!
5. DO NOT USE DOOR FROM DINING ROOM TO POOL AREA. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY.
6. You can move tables and chairs in the “DINING ROOM ONLY” to suit your seating needs, but must be put back where you found them. (Make a diagram of placement. if necessary). If you wish to remove tablecloths, you are welcome to do so, just put them back when you are through. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THEM AND THEY ARE SOILED, A FEE WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF YOUR CLEANING DEPOSIT.
7. Do not put nails or staples into any of the walls, if you use tape to decorate, you must remove it.
8. DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE IN THE CLUBHOUSE!
9. Do not allow children to run or rough-house in the building for their own safety.
WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH THE CLUBHOUSE:
10.ENTIRE PREMISES must be left as you found it (this includes the front area under the awning).
11. All floors must be left mopped clean, we mop all floors the day before or the day of your rental. IF WE HAVE TO MOP, A FEE WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF YOUR CLEANING DEPOSIT.
12. All tables and counter tops must be washed off.
13. All cleaning materials are in the kitchen area. Mops, brooms, etc. are in the kitchen closet and dish towels are in the top drawer next to the refrigerator.
14. Please leave used towels in the sink for park staff to take care of.
15. All trash must be disposed of in dumpster located on the east side of the Clubhouse. We put clean trash bags in all trash cans. If you think you will need more, you must furnish them.
16. Before leaving the building, please put A/C thermostat on 80 degrees (summer) and heat on 65 degrees (winter).
17. Ensure all LIGHTS ARE TURNED OFF and ALL DOORS ARE LOCKED!
18.DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING FROM THE BUILDING!